Clubhouse Expansion Project Update

Dear Member,

While there still are some finalizing of details and pricing for the Clubhouse Expansion program starting in May, we are pleased to report that our project has been priced out and the bids came back in right at budget! Please keep in mind that these bids are not based on the final drawings, so there might be some slight modifications depending on final engineering or county approvals. But, that’s why we have allowances and contingency line items as place holders while we get all the final costs. Our permitting with the county has begun and is expected to be approved on time for a mid to late may start date for demolition. And overall, the project is proceeding on its schedule and we anticipate no delays. There will be a report at the Annual Meeting, followed by a subsequently updated Blog with more detailed information.

Please feel free to ask any questions you would like answered!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s