Dear Spring Run Member,
Most of you have seen the Board Agenda for today that lists several fee increases respective to Transfer Members. I know this since I have gotten a few calls on it already this morning! Allow me to answer some questions surrounding this issue:
- No changes in policy regarding Transfer Members are being discussed or dealt with today except for some fee increases that need to be included in the annual budget
- The proposed fee increases are a result of several things: the Transfer Member impact report, recommendations by specific subcommittees, and the results of the usual investigation of area club fees that management and the Finance Committee do annually as we prepare the budget and attempt to keep Spring Run competitive and in-line with our area communities.
- In looking at the Transfer Member greens fee increases, we used data from the report with showed Spring Run in the middle of all the club’s surveyed last year.
- In looking at the Transfer Member Administration Fee, we found a low of $150 to $500. Spring Run has been $225, falling somewhere in the middle.
- To view the Transfer Member Impact report, go to the website www.springrun.com , log in and click on the Transfer Member report article located on the Member Home Page. From there you will see the report from each subcommittee. You will also find links in the report that will take you to the actual data that was collected on this issue and that was used as a basis for recommendations.
- The Board will take up this issue in depth beginning with the October Board meeting.
If you have any more questions, please reply below.