We would first like to start off and thank everyone who took the time out of their schedules to answer the F&B questions that were sent out in early September. The goal behind the questions was to gauge the types of menu items, and service that you would like to see provided to you when you come up to enjoy your beautiful club. We did get a lot of really good responses and I would like to let you know what we are going to do with them.
Do you have any favorite Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner items that you would like to see us offer on our menus in season?
We had a large amount of responses that centered around more “comfort food items” more “dinner style salads” as well as being able to have them offered more frequently than in the past. We have heard you and we are ready to give you all that plus much more!
Starting the week of October 17th we started our seasonal Bar Menus, Dinner Menus, and Happy Hour Menus.
- On each of these menus we will offer more comfort food options such as meatloaf, spaghetti and meatballs, and more dinner entrée salads just to name a few.
- For the Dinner Menu we will have it split up into two sides, one side will feature an array of comfort food items, while the other will feature popular gourmet selections.
- On select Thursdays in the upcoming months we will also offer buffet dinner nights from 5:30-7pm. The first one we will have is Thursday November 10th and it will be a steak and pasta night for $21++
What type of items would you like to see on our Bar Menu in season?
More than Half of the vote for this question went to ”standard bar food” (wings, burgers, fish tacos, fried seafood basket) and “A good mixture of health conscious comfort bar food menu options”. So we will be unveiling two new bar menus one to be available on Dinner Nights and one to be available on regular bar nights.
- We will have one menu that will go from 3pm-7pm on Mondays and Thursdays and Sundays from 1pm-7pm.
- We will also have a Dinner Bar Menu that will go from 4:30pm-7:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights when we will also offer the ala carte Dinner Menu.
- They will all have a good mixture of traditional bar food along with more health conscious dinner sized salads and a couple of comfort food items.
- On Wednesdays for Happy Hour we will offer a (5 for $5 menu) along with a weekly (Blue Plate Special Entree) for $10.95++ from 4:30pm-7pm.
Once again we are very grateful at all the responses that we received from this survey. We are constantly striving every day to exceed your expectations in the Food & Beverage Department here at Spring Run. So if you every have a suggestion, idea, or would just like to make a general comment about how your meal or service was. Please do stop in and let us know, good or bad it will only help us grow and continue to help make us the “Best Bundled Golf Community in Southwest Florida”!