Chelsea is our Tee Time Reservation system. It is a points-based system. Chelsea will place members based on the number of points they have accumulated. The points system is relative – members with less points will have priority placement over members with more points.
- Members are able to request tee times from 3 to 7 days in advance
- The tee sheet is available for changes TWO days in advance
- Once the tee sheet is available, you ARE able to view the tee sheet online, but you cannot make any changes. You must contact the Golf Shop to add, edit, or delete at tee time.
- If you made a request, you will be notified of your tee time three days in advance around 5:00 PM via email.
- The Chelsea Tee Time System is closed between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM daily for processing of tee time requests.
Members and Transfer Members will operate in the same system. Both Members and Transfer Members will be charged 1 point per tee time.
Points will be accumulated on a two-week revolving basis. The Chelsea system will assign tee times on an accumulated point bases of the requesting player or players.
Transfer Members will be assigned 3 points on their arrival date. The assigned 3 points will drop off after 1 week.
Members that rent their units and golf privileges will inherit the points that their renter accumulated.
Chelsea Free Points
Chelsea points has always been a topic at Spring Run Golf Club. Below are the policies that are in place and explained how you can play more rounds of golf Chelsea Free. If you have any questions, please contact any Golf Staff member and will be more than happy to explain the policies of the playing Chelsea Free. The polices can also be found in the member directory as well as the website.
- Participants will not be charged any Chelsea Points for attending any Spring Run Charity event.
- For Spring Run Member/Guest Events, you will not be charged Chelsea Points for your Guest unless your guest is a member, in which case your guest will be charged a Chelsea Point.
- Members may sign up for a round of golf after 2 PM with no Chelsea Points from April through December. Members may also sign up for a round of golf after 3PM with no Chelsea Points assessed from January through March.
- Members may sign up for a round of golf for themselves and a guest between Noon and 5 PM for any empty tee time the day prior and any time the day of without receiving a Chelsea Point.
- Members must not have signed up through Chelsea and subsequently cancelled
- Member must call or visit the Golf Shop, messages on the phone are not allowed
- Policy does not apply during any League play. However empty tee times other than League play on those days may be filled in accordance with this policy.
When total Cart Path only is implemented, any persons playing will not be charged a Chelsea Point. This exemption will apply to all persons playing that day even if the Cart Path only restriction is lifted later.
The MGA, SRWGA, Men’s 9 Hole Assoc, Ladies 9 Hole Assoc, and the SR Couples may designate one event per month for January, February and March where members will not receive a Chelsea point for playing. The events must include a lunch or dinner.
Again, any questions you may have about the Chelsea Tee Time System, The Golf Staff will be happy to assist.
Head Golf Professional